Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting Ready for Singapore

I bought Jetstar ticket online for the first time. We're planning to go to Singapore during the semestral break of the kids. Jetstar seems to have the best rate from Manila to Singapore as compared to Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific (I could never seem to catch those elusive Cebu Pacific seat sales). Jetstar flies out of NAIA unlike most other budget airlines who fly out of Clark (ex. AirAsia, Tiger Airways). And the Manila departure of 10:30am, and Singapore departure of 4:20pm, are just ideal.

While filling up the online credit card form using Google Chrome, the Jetstar site kept telling me that there were missing/invalid fields. I'm sure I filled up everything. This is reminiscent of PayEasy customers questioning us now and then about them filling up all the fields in PayEasy and yet its complaining of missing fields. So I followed the same advise I always give PayEasy customers -- try it out on Interne Explorer. Sure enough, it worked fine with IE. Very strange.

No comments: