Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day by Myself

Since Cols and the kids are in Gen San this Mother's Day, I celebrated the day by myself. First, I woke up early to make sure I won't be late for the 9am service at UEC Metro East. It has been a long time since I've done Chinese-to-English translation service for our pastor. Since our usual translator is out of town, Reverend Tan asked me to step into my old job. The message today was, of course, about mothers. There was no specific Bible passage. I think I didn't do too bad considering the ring rust from out-of-practice.

From church, I passed by Loyola to buy flowers for mom. I had lunch at Valle with the grandparents and Sa-i-ma. I didn't stay too late as they had to visit grandma's brother at the hospital. From Valle, I went home quickly to get 3 picturebooks wire-bounded at UP. Then headed back out to Rockwell for a swim and delivered the picturebooks to a client at Bel-Air.

No comments: