Saturday, May 9, 2009

Doing Errands for Saturday

Since I'm all alone this weekend, I had the driver bring me around to my errands. I went to Rockwell gym and had him proceed to True Colors to print 120pcs of 8R's for a customer order of 3 x wire-bound picturebooks. Printing that many 8R's took a little over 1.5 hours at the developing center.

From Rockwell, we went to pickup the CRV from Honda Pasig where it was brought for tune-up. Among other things, they replaced the damaged shocks which gave me a whopping bill of P39k! These casas are highway robbers!

When I left Honda Cars Pasig, C5 was building a little traffic already. So it was slow moving. When I passed the BMW Prestige Cars showroom, I saw a familiar-looking, tall guy walk out of the door. Its James Yap, the popular PBA player for Purefoods, and more popular known as the husband of TV host Kris Aquino. Sure enough, Kris, Baby James, and Joshua (her giant son from actor Phillip Salvador) with their yayas also came out the door. I quickly aimed my camera phone and took a shot as they entered their Range Rover (Kris is the one in purple with her back turned). I need to be more alert next time if I'm to be a papparazzi.



Had a quick shower at home and met with Atty. Martinez at YCMK for dinner. I tried our new Dear Darla Pizza for the first time and its pretty good! When I got home, started pasting the 8R's back-to-back while watching WWE pay-per-view on our Philips DivX player.

No comments: