Sunday, December 9, 2007

Global Fun Carnival

Upon Caitlin's constant nagging, the entire family (including dad and mom) went to the Global Fun Carnival at the SM Mall of Asia complex at around 6pm. I was feeling adventurous so I tried one of the more "adult" ride -- it was like a faster version of the traditional Octopus ride. I don't know if I'm just getting old (as dad kept saying) or the spinning was really fast and furious. In any case, I got really dizzy after the ride, forcing me to call it a night. Anyway, it was past dinner time. So we left the compound and had dinner at Hong Kong Chef near the carnival upon my suggestion. Not a very good choice of food. But with my dizziness, I don't think it would have mattered because I did not have a good appetite anymore.

That wasn't the end of the evening, of course. Dad dropped us back off at the Carnival parking lot where Cols and I picked up our CRV. Since I was still dizzy, Cols had to do the driving. On the way out, she took a turn on the unpaved open parking area and got our wheels stuck in mud. It took several minutes of pushing and gas to get us unstuck.

I guess the evening could have been worse just like for these poor guys at Enchanted Kingdom.


No comments: