Friday, September 17, 2010

Ethan's 4th Birthday Party

From Ethan's 4th Birthday

We held a party at our house to celebrate Ethan's 4th birthday. Only immediate family was invited so it wasn't really a big gathering. Of course, the birthday cake had to be a special, customized Thomas and Friends cake since that has always been his favorite cartoon character. Ethan finally got to open his Tidmouth Sheds from Alvin. He's been excited about it for weeks.

This is the first time I've really used the Canon flash that I got from my brother-in-law, Leslie. He left it with me when they came home this summer, but I haven't really had a chance to use it as we haven't really had any evening event before this. I had a field day using the flash and bouncing it off the ceiling. The result is definitely way much better than using the built-in flash of the EOS400D that shoots direct to the subject's face.

No comments: