Thursday, January 24, 2008

Britney Spears' Unreleased Song

Seems that Britney Spears can't get herself out of the news nowadays. From her drunk driving, to wild partying, to custody battle with K-Fed, the former pop princess is going to self-destruct one of these days. In fact, the only respite we've had from Brit news is the recent death of Heath Ledger. Not that I'm a big Heath fan. He was ok with 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knight's Tale. Other than that, I haven't really watched his other movies -- including the (in)famous Brokeback Mountain where he got Oscar nominations.

Anyway, I saw this YouTube link today from Perez Hilton about a track that Britney recorded, but was apparently never released. From the sound of her voice, it may have been one of her earlier recordings. Its a remake of Ace of Base's popular All That She Wants. Listening to this song brings back memories of grad school at Babson where it was a favorite of my Indian roommate.

No comments: