Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Marco Polo Hotel

I woke up from a good night sleep; had a really hot shower; and tried out the breakfast buffet that came with my room at Cafe Marco. The selection was pretty good. It was no Shangri-La, but it offered a wide range of choices from continental to oriental breakfast. I went for the oriental selection with congee and noodles. Then I even had some California Maki (yes, for breakfast). For PHP3,700/night (based on Mozcom's corporate rate) with free breakfast, I would say its a good deal.

After breakfast, I toured the hotel grounds a bit and snapped some photos with my Nokia 6680. The shots were slightly better than the ones I had last time which were taken at night. But still, a camera phone is really no replacement for a decent digital camera.

No comments: